Please use the details from above for our catalogue entry.
Describe your exhibit or services here in not more than 25 words
For more information on Sponsorship packages please contact email@example.com
A number of themed categories within this sponsorship package are still available and anyone interested should contact the Organiser for further details.
The packages for any of these areas include -
This package includes -
This package includes -
Class 1. Heifer by a Registered Native SireClass 2. Steer by a Registered Native SireClass 3. Steer by any other Continental SireClass 4. Steer by a Registered British Blue SireClass 5. Steer by a Registered Limousin SireClass 6. Baby Steer - (12 months and under) up to & including 425kgsClass 7. Baby Heifer - (12 months and under) up to & including 425kgsClass 8. Heifer by any other Continental SireClass 9. Heifer by a Registered British Blue SireClass 10 Heifer by a Registered Limousin SireClass 11. Young Handler, 16 years and under (see rule 30)Class 12. Young Handler, 17 years to 21 years (see rule 30)
It is anticipated that there may be up to 20 classes in total as the committee would like to see a maximum of ten cattle entries in each class.
Drinks Reception prior to the Dinner on Wednesday 17th May.
Beef for the Dinner on Wednesday 17th May.
Wine at Dinner tables on Wednesday 17th May.
For further information on any sponsorship packages contact the organiser
Please contact me regarding any sponsorship opportunities:
There are a limited number of banner spaces available.
Breed Societies can book a maximum of two pens (Pen size 3.0m x 3.0m) for display/hospitality area and up to a maximum of 5 pens (Pen size 3.0m x 3.0m) for display cattle.
Please use the box below to make any special requests.
Non NBA Affiliated Breed Societies will be charged full commercial rate for stand space and should contact the Organiser for prices.
The modular units can be constructed to any stand indoors and will consist of 1m wide x 2.44 high panels; pre finished grey hessian material, which is velcro compatible and includes facia panel with name board and stand number included. The cost of this is £10 per square metre of stand space booked.
Carpet can be supplied to any stand indoors at a cost of £2.60 per square metre of stand space booked.
Beef Industry Dinner to be held on the evening of the 17th May in the Warwick Hall, Stoneleigh Park, a highlight of the Beef calendar - it is a chance to network with like-minded Beef Professionals and enjoy a quality meal together.
This is a sit-down three course dinner with the best of British beef and tea and coffee. A perfect opportunity to network with people in the beef sector. Book tickets at £40 inc VAT each or reserve a whole table for 10 at £400.00 inc VAT. Tickets are limited to 400, so to save disappointment we would urge you to book your tickets now.
We wish to apply for stand space as indicated above subject to the terms and conditions affecting NBA Beef Expo 2017.
Yes I/We have read and understand the terms and conditions.
Yes I/We have downloaded our Risk Assessment Form and this will be posted to: NBA Head Office, The Mart Offices, Tyne Green, Hexham, Northumberland, NE46 3SG
1. Stand charges are listed on the application form. Please indicate clearly the size of display/hospitality area and pens you require.
2. Stand Positions will be allocated on strictly a first come basis. If the position you have indicated you would like is not available the organisers will endeavour to offer you an alternative position. The Organisers retain the right to adapt the mart layout and to allocate stand space to accommodate the requirement of exhibitors, demonstrations etc.
3. The closing date for stand applications is Monday 8th May 2017.
4. Each Breed Society shall exhibit only or mainly livestock and products of relevance to agriculture and related industries.
5. No exhibitors shall be permitted to arrange their stand or to place their sign in such a manner as to obstruct the light or to inconvenience or disadvantageously affect the display of any other exhibitor. No form of intrusion into neighbouring sites will be permitted.
6. Electricity can only be provided for indoor stands as indicated on the online application form. Water standpipes will be available on site.
7. All indoor stand space is within mart pens on clean, flat concrete.
8. Exhibitors will furnish their stand with a fire extinguisher.
9. Each exhibitor shall be responsible for the removal of refuse from their stand.
10. Exhibitors will be provided with two exhibitors' passes free for each display/hospitality pen booked and one extra for each mart pen booked for cattle. Extra exhibitor passes can be obtained at a cost of £8.33 plus VAT each. One vehicle pass will be issued for the display/hospitality area and an extra vehicle pass for each pen booked to allow access for off-loading but it is not a parking permit.
11. Access to the site will be from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm on Wednesday 17th May & Thursday 18th May 2017. All non-exhibition items and cars must be off site by 8.00 am on the day of the event.
12. All non-exhibition items and cars must be off site by 8.30 am on the day of the event.
13. Cattle can only be delivered on the Thursday from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm.
14. Staffing of stands must be at all times between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm on day of event.
15. No person other than an exhibitor who has applied for and been allocated space will be allowed to sell or display articles of any description on the site. Sub-letting of stands is not permitted.
16. The sole catering and bar rights have been granted.
17. The National Beef Association (The Association) will not be responsible for any accident, damage or loss however caused, which may occur to any exhibitor or to his animals, articles or property brought onto the site. The Association will not be responsible for any actions or expenses on account of or in respect of any such damage or injury caused. All exhibitors must have Full Third Party Liability insurance and, if requested, will supply proof of current policy to The Association. All exhibitors indemnify The Association from any claims made in connection with the exhibitor's staff, equipment, display, animals or vehicles.
18. If for any reason whatsoever NBA Beef Expo 2017 has to be cancelled, 50% of your stand and pen costs fee will be returned.
19. The decision of the Organising Committee about the interpretation of these conditions will be final.