Please use the details from above for our catalogue entry.
Describe your exhibit or services here in not more than 25 words
For more information on Sponsorship packages please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A number of themed categories within this sponsorship package are still available and anyone interested should contact the Organiser for further details.
The packages for any of these areas include -
This package includes -
This package includes -
Class 1. Heifer by a Registered Native SireClass 2. Steer by a Registered Native SireClass 3. Steer by any other Continental SireClass 4. Steer by a Registered British Blue SireClass 5. Steer by a Registered Limousin SireClass 6. Baby Steer - (12 months and under) up to & including 425kgsClass 7. Baby Heifer - (12 months and under) up to & including 425kgsClass 8. Heifer by any other Continental SireClass 9. Heifer by a Registered British Blue SireClass 10 Heifer by a Registered Limousin SireClass 11. Young Handler, 16 years and under (see rule 30)Class 12. Young Handler, 17 years to 21 years (see rule 30)
It is anticipated that there may be up to 20 classes in total as the committee would like to see a maximum of ten cattle entries in each class.
Drinks Reception prior to the Dinner on Wednesday 17th May.
Beef for the Dinner on Wednesday 17th May.
Wine at Dinner tables on Wednesday 17th May.
For further information on any sponsorship packages contact the organiser
Please contact me regarding any sponsorship opportunities:
There are a limited number of banner spaces available.
For larger outdoor stands - price on application from the Organiser
Indoor Open Space Charges
Limited spaces are available for non-commercial organisations only. Price and availability from the Organiser.
The modular units can be constructed to any stand indoors and will consist of 1m wide x 2.44 high panels; pre finished grey hessian material, which is velcro compatible and includes facia panel with name board and stand number included. The cost of this is £10 per square metre of stand space booked.
Carpet can be supplied to any stand indoors at a cost of £2.60 per square metre of stand space booked.
Beef Industry Dinner to be held on the evening of the 17th May in the Warwick Hall, Stoneleigh Park, a highlight of the Beef calendar - it is a chance to network with like-minded Beef Professionals and enjoy a quality meal together.
This is a sit-down three course dinner with the best of British beef and tea and coffee. A perfect opportunity to network with people in the beef sector. Book tickets at £40 inc VAT each or reserve a whole table for 10 at £400.00 inc VAT. Tickets are limited to 400, so to save disappointment we would urge you to book your tickets now.
We wish to apply for stand space as indicated above subject to the terms and conditions affecting NBA Beef Expo 2017.
Yes I/We have read and understand the terms and conditions.
Yes I/We have downloaded our Risk Assessment Form and this will be posted to: NBA Head Office, The Mart Offices, Tyne Green, Hexham, Northumberland, NE46 3SG.
1. Stand charges are listed on the website/application form.
2. Stand Positions will be allocated on strictly a first come basis. If the position you have indicated you would like is not available the organisers will endeavour to offer you an alternative position. The Organisers retain the right to adapt the site layout and to allocate stand space to accommodate the requirement of exhibitors, demonstrations etc.
3. The closing date for stand applications is Monday 8th May 2017. Applications received after this date will be subject to space availability and a 15% surcharge may apply.
4. Each company shall exhibit only or mainly materials and products of relevance to agriculture and related industries.
5. No exhibitors shall be permitted to arrange their stand or to place their sign in such a manner as to obstruct the light or to inconvenience or disadvantageously affect the display of any other exhibitor. No form of intrusion into neighbouring sites will be permitted.
6. Risk assessment forms should be completed and returned when booking online.
7. Electricity can be provided for indoor/outdoor stands as indicated online or on a separate application form. Water standpipes will be available on site.
8. Outdoor space is available on tarmac and a proportion of grass. Exhibitors with marquees must provide the organiser with a fire resistant certificate. Exhibitors will furnish their stand with a fire extinguisher.
9. Each exhibitor shall be responsible for the removal of refuse from their stand and outside stands shall completely restore the ground on removal.
10. Indoor exhibitors will be provided with two exhibitors' passes free for space booked up to 12 m² and one extra for each 9 m² booked after that. Outdoor exhibitors will be provided with two exhibitors' passes free for space booked up to 25m² and one extra for each 50m² booked after that. Extra exhibitor passes can be obtained at a cost of £8.33 plus VAT each. Two vehicle pass will be issued per exhibitor to allow access for off-loading and parking within the Agricultural Business Centre premises. All other representatives will have to park in the public car park.
11. Access to the site will be from 9 am to 6 pm on Wednesday 17th May & Thursday 18th May 2017. All non-exhibition items and cars must be off site by 8.00 am on the day of the event.
12. Staffing of stands must be at all times between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm on the day of the event.
13. No person other than an exhibitor who has applied for and been allocated space will be allowed to sell or display articles of any description on the site. Sub-letting of stands is not permitted.
14. The sole public catering and bar rights have been granted.
15. The National Beef Association (The Association) will not be responsible for any accident, damage or loss however caused, which may occur to any exhibitor or to his animals, articles or property brought onto the site. The Association will not be responsible for any actions or expenses on account of or in respect of any such damage or injury caused. All exhibitors must have Full Third Party Liability insurance and, if requested, will supply proof of current policy to The Association. All exhibitors indemnify The Association from any claims made in connection with the exhibitor's staff, equipment, display, animals or vehicles.
16. If for any reason whatsoever NBA Beef Expo 2017 has to be cancelled, 50% of your stand fee will be returned.
17. The decision of the Organising Committee about the interpretation of these conditions will be final.