The National Beef Association
The voice of the British Beef Industry.
The NBA is a charitable organisation with a key focus of representing beef farmers in policy. We work closely with ministers in Westminster and the devolved administrations to ensure that the beef sector is represented. Over the show week you can join the NBA for just £50 in our show week deal (RRP £75). For less than £1 a week, know someone is fighting your corner in policy. Come and visit the NBA team and committee representatives at Beef Expo on the NBA stand (87) located in the foyer to find out more about what we do and how you can get involved.
The NBA aims to:
- Identify and promote highest possible levels of best practice throughout the production chain
- Achieve a return that allows quality welfare and standards in the chain to rise
- Raise cattle health standards in the UK
- Develop beef eating and health benefits to consumers
- Improve and widen the scope of beef labelling for the benefits of consumers
- Identify and promote the environmental benefits where appropriate of grazing cattle
- Maintain beef cattle in the uplands and the communities and landscapes that they sustain
- Relief of hardship of beef farmers and their employees
For more information visit the National Beef Association website at www.nationalbeefassociation.com