The National Beef Association
The voice of the British Beef Industry.
The NBA is a charitable organisation with a key focus of representing beef farmers in policy. We work closely with ministers in Westminster and the devolved administrations to ensure that the beef sector is represented. For just £75.00 a year, know someone is fighting your corner in policy.
The NBA aims to:
- Identify and promote highest possible levels of best practice throughout the production chain
- Achieve a return that allows quality welfare and standards in the chain to rise
- Raise cattle health standards in the UK
- Develop beef eating and health benefits to consumers
- Improve and widen the scope of beef labelling for the benefits of consumers
- Identify and promote the environmental benefits where appropriate of grazing cattle
- Maintain beef cattle in the uplands and the communities and landscapes that they sustain
- Relief of hardship of beef farmers and their employees
For more information visit the National Beef Association website at www.nationalbeefassociation.com