Terms and Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions
The term ‘National Beef Association’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Concorde House, 24 Warwick New Road, Leamington Spa, CV32 5JG. Our company registration number is 3678612 England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If, for whatever reason, you are unsatisfied with our service, you have the right to cancel your order within seven days of payment and get a full refund, in accordance with EU regulations with the exception of services that start before this cooling off period. To cancel an order, please send us an email [email protected] quoting the Invoice No. you received from National Beef Association, the reason for cancellation and the name of the person who made the transaction.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that this site contains accurate and up to date information, the National Beef Association will not take any responsibility for any errors that the site contains. This site uses no remote data storage in the form of cookies and therefore cannot access any details of any user. Any e-mail information provided for the NBA Newsletter is used solely by the National Beef Association and not released to any third parties.