National Beef Association Aims to:
- Identify and promote the highest possible levels of best practice thoughout the production chain
- Achieve a return that allows quality welfare and standards in the chain to rise
- Raise Cattle Health Standards in the UK
- Develop beef eating and promote health benefits to consumers
- Improve and widen the scope of beef labelling for the benefit of consumers
- Identify and promote the environmental benefits where appropriate of grazing cattle
- Maintain beef cattle in the uplands and the communities and landscapes that they sustain
- Relief of hardship of beef farmers and their employees
- Improve general standards in the management, transport, slaughter and treatment of beef cattle and the quality and safety of beef, by educating farmers, veterinarians, auctioneers, hauliers, processors, retailers and consumers.
To Support our Work JOIN as an NBA Member Today!